My Life, My World

 Today I opened my eyes, 

To live a new day and see a new surprise. 

I love my life as me,  because I'm forever free. I can run, I can fly, I see the sun up in the sky. 

I believe the world to be mine,  the jewels, pearls and dimes. All the Pounds, Dollars and Euros,  those I love the most. 

I run after the world, My soul completely hurled,  my heart never satiated nor satisfied, thinking that money will keep me fortified, forgetting that soon a day will come, when my body will be helpless and dumb, the day that I will sleep without waking up, and that will come without any doubt, a six feet under the ground, none will be able to hear a sound, alone and lonely, restless and filled with worry, that would have been the end of my life, i f I didn't stop, think and realize that the world is just a temporary surprise, filled with fake beauty and nothing but lies, let us all think and ponder, the world might seem to be a wonder but deep down it's a disaster, that will course us to burn FOREVER... 

Comments